Introduction and inviting program

Dear (addressee's name),

First of all I would like to introduce myself, I am (your name) from (your department) team of (your trade name)and incharge of (area)market. Secondly, I wish to introduce to you a service from (your trade name) – an expansion of our online booking system that offers hotel accommodations and holiday packages (air+hotel) via our main website at (your company website url)

Currently, we have 2 programs; Book a room (room only) and Complete Package (flight+room) which is a dynamic package that will be hidden in the package price. Room allotments are needed in order for us to sell your property due to our booking engine is 100% instant confirmation.

I’m pleased to invite you to participate in this new wave of distribution in the low fare airline industry. We seek your cooperation in furnishing us with newly proposed and ATTRACTIVE rates. Kindly return an accurate filled-in copy of the same via email to me at (your e-mail address).

We look forward for your participation soon

Warm Regards,
(your name)

No comments: