Automatic E-mail When You are Away

Thank you for your email. I am away in the afternoon on (date/month) and will reply to your email upon my return on (date/month).

For urgent matters, please contact (your colleague name)  at (phone number) or email (his/her e-mail address).

For information about (your trade name) please go to (your company's website)

Best wishes,

(your name)
-------------------------------

Thank you for your email. I am out of the office on (day, date/month).

I will return on (day, date/month) and will respond to your message as soon as possible.

Best regards,

(your name)

---------------------------------

Thank you for your email! I will be out of the office until (day, date/month)  with very limited access to email. I will respond to you as soon as possible.

For any urgent inquires please contact (your colleague name) at (his/her e-mail address)

Thank you,

(your name)
----------------------------------

Thank you for your email.

I am currently traveling for business with limited access to email. I  will endeavor to respond as quickly as I can and I apologies for any delay.

For urgent assistance please contact my assistant (your colleague name) at (his/her e-mail address)


Best regards,

(your name) ----------------------------------

Thank you for your email. I'm out of the office until (day, date/month) with limited access to my emails. I will get back to you upon my return.

Should you need immediate assistance, please kindly contact (your colleague name)  at (phone number) or email (his/her e-mail address).

Have a great day,

(your name)

No comments: