Farewell

Good morning,

It is with sadness that I am announcing my departure from (your trade name) after four years. My last day will be this (day, date/month/year)

I wish to thank you for your support and cooperation over the past year. I have greatly enjoyed working with you and your team.

Please keep your great support towards us and afterwards you may contact following persons:
- Contracting  : (your colleague's name) / (his/her position)
  Email            : (his/her e-mail address)

- Reservation  : (your colleague's name) / (his/her position)
   E-mail          : (his/her e-mail address)

- Operation     : (your colleague's name) / (his/her position)
   E-mail          : (his/her e-mail address)

- Finance         : (your colleague's name) / (his/her position)
  E-mail            : (his/her e-mail address)

Once again thank you and if you wish to contact me, you may reach at my mobile number at (your personal phone number) or by e-mail at (your personal e-mail address)

All the best for the future,

Kind regards,
(your name)

No comments: