End of an Mail/Closing Mail

-Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
-Please do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance.
-If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
-If you have any questions please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
-Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns.
-Please let me know if I can provide any further information or if you have any questions.
-If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
-Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
-----------------------
I look forward to your reply.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I look forward to seeing you.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience
Please reply as promptly as possible.
I'm really looking forward to meeting you.
--------------------------
Please convey my warm regards to everyone in your family.
----------------------------
We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.
-------------------------
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
-------------------------
I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

No comments: