Proposal from Magazine

Dear (addressee's name),

Good day!

Thank you for taking my call earlier and showing interest in my proposal. It was a pleasure speaking with you.

Again, I am (your name), (position) at (your trade name). Our magazine is a great platform for strengthening your property’s brand and increasing your visibility to our readers of elite business and leisure travelers.

(magazine's) Magazine is a luxury travel magazine that will be published twice a year and will be distributed in places within Asia Pacific where elite business and leisure travelers stay in. To be specific, (magazine's) Magazine will be distributed aboard private jets, yachts, first class airline lounges and exclusive vendors. Our edge, we have a targeted circulation where we capture the right audience, the very same market you are targeting and those are the discerning individuals who do not see travel as a mere vacation or trip, but rather a defining lifestyle.

We are also a firm believer that traveling is a luxury. We are coming up with editorials that pinpoint experiential travel above all else luxurious. I believe that is also what you are providing to the travelers who seek for the comforts that (name of addressee company) provides.

With that, I would like to extend an opportunity for you to reach your target market of the same high profile, well-traveled individuals.

Our next issue for July to December comes with a special introductory discount of 50% off our published rates. As a bonus, if you sign for 2 issues, we will be offering a complimentary editorial featuring the latest on your property’s amenities, services, exclusive offerings and the like.

I have also attached our Media Kit for you to know more about (magazine's) Magazine.

I am really looking forward to hearing from you again for me to further discuss the details of my proposal. I will just give you a follow up call in a couple of days.

Many thanks and best Regards,

(your name)
(position)

No comments: